- Offering Croatian lessons for students and adults.
- The lesson lasts for 60 minutes, not 45 as usual for schools.
- I work in Medulin area.
- I come to Your “holiday-address”.
Personal Croatian lessons at the client´s place or via video-app:
At these lessons I work with only one participant.
Before the appointment You tell me what You would like to learn and I prepare a plan and materials for You.
Spontanous lessons are also an option as I know from experience what most of our guests who come to Croatia want to learn (like greetings, ordering coffee in a cafe and so on).
Croatian lessons with more than one participant at the client´s place or via video-app:
Here You have also the opportunity to learn some Croatian, but only within a bigger group.
Before the lesson You contact me so that we can see together what You would like to learn. Then, I make a plan and materials for Your lesson and come to Your place.
If the participants don´t stay at the same address, You will have to tell me to whose place I should come.
These kind of lessons are also possible online via video-app.
Croatian lessons for persons who moved to Croatia:
These Croatian lessons are for people who decided to move to Croatia. I recommend at least two hours per week so that the success of learning the language is guaranteed and You can better communicate with the people around You.
Croatian lessons for firms and companies in Croatia:
If you have a company in Croatia and You would like to offer them Croatian lessons or some kind of course to improve Your workers´ skills, feel free to contact me.
I can come to Your firm´s address or we can have online-lessons or a whole webinar, too.
- I offer translations from Croatian to German.
- The translations are without apostille, therefore they can be used for advertising or private use.
- My special field is tourism. Possible translations refer to homepages, brochures, touristic services, commercials for renting apartments and so on.
- Of course other fields are possible for translations, just send me an inquiry and I will answer You with an offer.
- The translations are charged by cards.
- Verbal translations are also possible.
A card shows the standard amount of a text. It has 1.500 signs including spacebars. You get the exact amount of cards when You go into Your word-document and have a look at the sign-counter. The whole number of signs with spaces you devide with 1.500 and so You get the number of cards.
The lowest number of cards for a translation is one card, even if the amount of text is less.
After the first card all coming cards are calculated as half cards. That means if You have 10,3 cards, You will pay for 10,5 cards. If You have 10,6 or more cards, You will pay 11 cards.
- My third offer is proofreading in German language.
- The proofreading also is calculated by cards.
Possible proofreadings for essays, homepages, advertising and so on.
Feel free to contact me, so I can send You an offer.